MFA


On Friday morning, I decided to have a cultural experience and visit the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. I had hoped to see the Edward Hopper exhibit, who painted famous paintings such as The Lighthouse at Two Lights, painted in 1929 and Night-Hawk, painted in 1942. But sadly, this traveling exhibit left a few days before I got there! Instead, I toured around the MFA...a beautiful building itself and there was so much to see. It was truly overwhelming and I will have to take another trip there to continue exploring. The MFA has many collections, which are listed on their website. I was able to take a look at many things will be studying this coming year, particularly in the second half of the school year. The following is just a few topics that I found interesting:


Explore the MFA a bit...perhaps we can organize a field trip in the spring while studying these topics!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maslow's Hierarchy of School Needs (Steve Guditus)

37 inspirational ideas to kickoff your school year (Steve Guditus @sguditus)

Educator Evaluation Process: It's About Growth and Reflection @sguditus